20080930

Eye Candies






































Since the incarnation of Lambert Says Art I have been coming across all types of art I can not categorize. Many of the previous artists and work featured has been personall related to me. One of my goals is to expose my favorite artists and fit them into a genre for people to digest. Things are going to be a little different around here. On the last day of September I will try to post dozens of images from some artists that have stood out from the rest since May. I have failed to find any further information about them. If you would like to submit some information please leave a comment.

This post features the art of Guillermo Munro, Jeffery Todd Smith, Dave Kinsey,Crave, S. Lopez, Paul Bruno, Dalek, Bill Furlong, Dustin Harris, Shepard Fairey, d. Face and others...I lost their names, but I will update this shortly.

No comments: