20080525

Kudos to Ole Christian



Darius Bikoff was on to something when he created Voss Artesian water. (Norway has good products.) I was hooked instantly. But I may not have noticed the product if it wasn't packaged in such a sophisticated and sleek style. That is because Ole Christian is dead on with his minimalist approach to design on the Voss series.
I already don't like drinking from plastiques or polymers, so the glass is very attractive to me. (even though they made a plastic bottle-) The water itself tastes exceptional. Now I can look as cool as I feel in clubs without drinking PBRs. You can get the water for home too. They have these huge bottle sizes. Best of all, you can recycle the bottle or use them for various other purposes.
The design is open to interpretation. I have seen the bottles used as a vase, storage and art! This is some sexy ass glass.
Kudos to you Ole.

No comments: