20080525

Wearable Art









Art and fashion have been linked since either once existed. It is an eternal bond that cannot be dissolved no matter how many Dockers or Archie Comics get sold.
To try and separate them is about as practical as Terry Bradshaw and Charles Barkley collaborating on an Operatic production of Verdi's works. (It aint happening.)

Students from Richmond, Va participated in an annual galla to promote the 1708 Gallery called Wearable Art. The unique aspect of this show is that the pieces are 100% original and made to be singular and unique. The work is breath taking and vibrant. VCU students won several titles for the images I am showing. I will posting more shots as soon as I can calm myself. One of these designers must be kindred. They really get my goat. (in a good way)

No comments: